Aims of the School
- To develop each child to his or her full potential in all areas.
- To promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of pupils.
- To prepare each child for the opportunities, responsibilities and experience of life.
- To encourage children to respect and care for themselves, others and their environment.
- To develop self-esteem and have responsible attitudes.
- To encourage the enjoyment of living and learning and promote enquiring minds.
These aims are achieved by the provision of a broad and balanced curriculum, catering for individual needs.